LJ Partners Financial Planners Brisbane
Our vision is to ensure that your personal financial goals are met through working with us on an ongoing trusted relationship. We want to be your point of call when any financial decision needs to be made so that you make the best decision possible for you and your family.
Accuracy Integrity Empathy Character
At LJ Partners, we pride ourselves in delivering accurate, honest and helpful financial strategies to all our clients. We like to challenge our clients to pursue their goals and stay on track because we will celebrate together when we get there.
We want to make sure that your most important assets are well protected, growing in value and preserved in a tax effective way for your family’s future.
Who is LJ Partners
LJ Partners is a CBD based financial planning and investment advisory firm that focuses its delivery of quality advice to senior executives, business owners and high quality professionals of both public and private sectors. Our vision is to ensure that your personal financial goals are met through working with us on an ongoing trusted relationship.
We also partner and co-exist with an accounting firm called Lyons Judge. To view their website click here.
We have a specific skills set and service offering which is tailored to the needs and lifestyles of:
- Practitioners’ in various professions including lawyers, accountants, doctors, architects, engineers;
- senior executives in public and private companies, the public service and academia; and
- owners and proprietors of family owned businesses.
Our clients include partners and senior managers in various professional services firms including PWC, KPMG, McCullough Robertson and PPB Advisory. Our adviser, Lee Chan, has extensive experience in dealing with the partners and owners of professional services firms and have advised on the issues they face both within their own businesses and with their personal finances and investments.
Challenges our clients face
Want to invest smarter
Demands the best expert advice
Simplify their finances
Want to find an expert they can trust
How we help professionals, senior executives and business owners
- Administration of self managed superannuation funds eg preparation of annual accounts, tax return, minutes etc to comply with superannuation legislation
- Superannuation contributions and withdrawal strategies at different life cycle stages
- Alternative superannuation fund options to save and invest including public superannuation funds and self managed superannuation funds
- Asset ownership, borrowing and investment structures which address the complex tax and asset protection issues faced by professionals in public practice
- Mortgage broking through our referral partners
- Advice and management of superannuation and non superannuation investments in ASX listed securities, managed funds and property which take into account your personal financial and lifestyle goals and risk appetite
- Asset protection and estate planning strategies to ensure that assets end up when and where in accordance with your wishes
- Personal risk insurance to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected from severe injury, illness or death.
Lee Chan – 07 3555 8138 Lee is a Chartered Accountant and was a Director in the Personal Tax Division at PWC where he started the firm’s Brisbane financial planning division before leaving in 2003 to start his own financial planning business. Lee has many years’ experience in providing personal taxation, financial planning and investment advice. Lee is both a director of Lyons Judge and LJ Partners Pty Ltd.
Lorraine Shimizu – 07 30679186 Lorraine has been involved in the financial planning industry since 2009 and she believes in the importance of ongoing study and updating her skills to ensure she is always in a position to give the most thorough and up-to-date advice.
“With combined expertise in both accounting and financial planning, Lee Chan has been an invaluable source of advice for our financial affairs”
“I have known Lee Chan for over 10 years, during which time he has looked after my SMSF through good times and bad. I am very happy with the result and the approach Lee has followed. I consider Lee to be not only a very capable Financial Planner but also honest and trustworthy in all respects.”
Investment styles continually change patterns and behaviour throughout the economic cycle.
Read more about Investing
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds can reduce the cost and complexity of your super.
More about Superannuation
Income protection protects the most important valuables – you, your family and your ability to earn income.
More about Insurance
More Australians are considering putting off their retirement and working for longer.
More on Retirement
The content of this presentation is general advice only and does not take into account your financial circumstances, needs and objectives. Before making any decision based on this presentation, you should assess your own circumstances or seek advice from a financial planner and seek tax advice from a registered tax agent. Information is current at the date of issue and may change.